Every Christmas party needs an incredible cheese ball!
This holiday cheese ball recipe is the most delicious cheese spread you will ever taste!
It’s the perfect spreadable cheese – put it on crackers, dip your pretzels, or heck…just eat it with a spoon! Either way you choose to enjoy it, you are going to LOVE this cheese!
This is a simple four-ingredient cheese ball recipe.
This cheese ball uses Kraft Roka Blue, Old English, and Philadelphia Cream Cheese – that’s it!
It can be difficult to find the Roka Blue cheese sometimes, especially outside of Christmas time. If you can’t find it at your local grocery store, you can buy it on Amazon! (affiliate link)
This is so easy to make!
Just let your cheese sit out and soften until you can mix it. Then combine your cheeses, and coat it with the nuts of your choice. I used pecans. So simple!
Perfect for your holiday party.
Our family has been making this cheese ball for years. It’s perfect for any occasion – Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, or just a birthday.
Once your party guests taste this cheese ball, they are going to BEG you for the recipe. It’s that good!
It’s hard to stop eating this cheese ball.
Take this cheese ball to your company holiday party and see what happens – watch your co-workers swarm around the plate and devour your cheese ball, one cracker at a time. You will hear them murmur, “Who brought this thing…it’s incredible!”
- Set cream cheese out to soften for at least 1 hour. Cut into smaller pieces to soften faster and mix more easily.
- Add cream cheese to mixing bowl.
- Use a spoon or small spatula to add Roka Blue and Old English to mixing bowl.
- Mix until smooth. (for best results, use hand mixer)
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- After refrigeration, use a spatula to form a ball in the center of your bowl.
- Prepare a sheet of wax paper covered with your chopped nuts.
- Place the cheese ball on the wax paper and roll gently by lifting the paper on each side.
- Serve with the crackers of your choice.