Are you looking for a delicious bean salsa recipe for your next party?
Texas Caviar is the tastiest bean salsa that I’ve ever tasted!
We have made this salsa for a couple of different parties and it’s been a hit every time!
The combination of flavors works perfectly. It’s not very spicy but there is still a lot of flavor.
You might find your guests using chips to quickly shovel this salsa into their mouths. We made this salsa for our engagement party and each and every guest told us how delicious it was!
There are a couple of different ways you could serve Texas Caviar.
You can serve it with tortilla chips or carrot paddles, or use it as the filling in a lettuce wrap!
- 2 Cans Black Beans (Drained)
- 2 Cans Black Eyed Peas (Drained)
- 1 Can Hot Chili Beans
- 1 Can Shoe Peg Corn (Drained)
- 2 1/2 Cups Tomato (Diced)
- 1/4 Cup Sweet Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Green Onion (Chopped)
- 2 1/2 Cups Green Peppers (Diced)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Chopped or Pressed)
- 2 Teaspoons Cilantro (Chopped)
- 1 Bottle Wishbone Italian Dressing
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl
- Cover and refrigerate overnight
- Serve with chips or as the filling in a lettuce wrap
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.